FLX S Lighting Consoles
FLX S consoles are easy to learn and simple to use - delivering all the features you need at an affordable price.
Quickly and accurately control colour changing lights using the multi-touch colour & image picker, the encoder wheels or by selecting colours contained within a “mood” using Mood Boards by Lee Filters, and quickly record it straight onto any fader or one of the 48 (FLX S24) or 96 (FLX S48) instant-access colour palettes to recall later. Moving lights can be controlled using the multi-touch pan/tilt grid, the encoder wheels or with automatic effects like “Figure 8”, “Rainbow” and “Fly-In”.
From design to manufacture, FLX S24 and FLX S48 have been developed to work in a wide range of applications, with specific considerations for education, houses of worship, fringe theatre, community venues, corporate events, concerts, rental, fashion, festivals, holiday parks, cruise ships, TV and many more...
Built in tools such as Auto Palettes and RigSync do all the prep work, getting you ready to operate quicker than ever before. Programming time is reduced with a simple three-step programming method for moving lights, colour changing and conventionals - what you want, how you want it, where you want it. And for all those really important features you need over and over again – you always have direct instant access via the dedicated Z button.
Ultimate portability, offering a powerful LED and moving light controller in a small 19” unit with direct access to each of the lights in your rig.
- Control up to 48 LED, moving lights and conventionals
- 24 multi-function faders
- 49 playbacks (each with submaster & full cuestack functionality)
- 48 groups, 5 x 48 palettes (Colour, Beam, Shape, Position, Effect)
- 19" rackmountable (6 rack units high)
Double the power with intuitive and hands-on control of up to 96 fixtures, and a touch monitor output to provide an overview of the show.
- Control up to 96 LED, moving lights and conventionals
- 48 multi-function faders
- 97 playbacks (each with submaster & full cuestack functionality)
- 96 groups, 5 x 96 palettes (Colour, Beam, Shape, Position, Effect)
- DVI-D output for optional external touch screen (1024 x 768)
Features (both consoles)
- Multi-touch interfaces for Colour and Moving Lights
- Dedicated GO button & playback fader for theatrical control
- Hands-on intuitive control via 4 encoder wheels
- Free mobile apps for wireless control (iOS & Android)
- Full control of multicell fixtures
- Full manual or automated control of move on dark
- Multi-lingual step-by-step touch screen guidance
- Art-Net 4, sACN and CITP
- 7” multi-touch screen
- Automatic Groups, Palettes, Effects and Macros
- Colour picking, mixing & image capture
- Mood Boards by LEE Filters
- Additive, subtractive and HSV control
- Store single or multiple cues on each of the playbacks
- Extensive fixture library
- RDM compatibility
- Showfile compatibility with other ZerOS consoles
- Quiet, dust free, fanless operation
- 512 Channels upgradable to 1024 Channels
- Channels patchable across 64 Universes
- Two XLR Outputs (1 x 5 pin + 1 x 3 pin)
- 3 year warranty
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
- Designed and manufactured to ISO9001 Standard
RigSync opens up lighting creativity opportunities for non-technical people in an entry-level environment.
|0020-000022-00||FLX S24, 512 channels, UK||Request quote|
|0020-000023-00||FLX S24, 1024 channels, UK||Request quote|
|0020-000024-00||FLX S48, 512 channels, UK||Request quote|
|0020-000025-00||FLX S48, 1024 channels, UK||Request quote|
|0020-000026-00||FLX S24, 512 channels, Schuko/French||Request quote|
|0020-000027-00||FLX S24, 1024 channels, Schuko/French||Request quote|
|0020-000028-00||FLX S48, 512 channels, Schuko/French||Request quote|
|0020-000029-00||FLX S48, 1024 channels, Schuko/French||Request quote|
|0020-000030-00||FLX S24, 512 channels, US||Request quote|
|0020-000031-00||FLX S24, 1024 channels, US||Request quote|
|0020-000032-00||FLX S48, 512 channels, US||Request quote|
|0020-000033-00||FLX S48, 1024 channels, US||Request quote|