Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Fader Wing

sam.henderson

Hi all,

have got a show in mind where I am thinking about using a Frog II later this year but form what I can see I would really like more faders. Are there any plans for a fader wing (ohh and by the way have you started shipping yet??)

Sam

More faders for what purpose exactly ?

The Frog 2 has 100 pages of 10 UDF (user definable faders) which can be assigned to a variety of things

Yes they are shipping but you will have to wait inline for one at the moment :P

Graham

More faders for what puropse exactly ?

The Frog 2 has 100 pages of 10 UDF (user definable faders) which can be assigned to a variety of things :D

I don't know much about the desk but is there not the same restriction as with the current frog's submaster overlay? I.e. you can't put a fader up on one page if the respective one on another is already up?

sp

• 2 years later...

Hello, it would be interesting give different functionality to the DmxIn. For example, activation of UDF or UDK or activation sequences or palettes etc.. Now is just a simple Dmx merge patched, during a live-show is little usable because however easily influenced also by the Clear button.

However Frog2 the best console :rolleyes:

Ciao