Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Strange Behaviour On Update

Carl Ehrhardt

i have found a Strange behaviour on updating an Memory.

Situation: LeapFrog 48, Software Version: 2.15

I have programmed a Cue 1 (Channel 36@100) Fade times to the next Cue No. 2 is 3 Seconds.

Now i have to update Cue 1 and add Channel 1-6 @ 50. So i go to the PGM Window. Push update (Cue only).

Now i start with Cue 1 by pressing go. cool - 1-6 are @ 50. Go to Mem 2 (black out) 36 fades in 3 seconds but 1-6 don't fade. they go off in 0 Seconds.

I have switched on Cue Only and Smart Tag. As soon as I change the Fade times in Cue 1/2 +1 sec -1sec it works correctly.

is there something I make completely wrong or is this not working right?

Greetings - Carl

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

• 3 weeks later...
This sounds like a bug to me.

Any dimmer/brightness channels that are programmed with non-zero values in memory 1 should fade to zero when memory 2 is triggered in the fade down time defined in memory 2.

Reference: LF-1882

this has happened to myself during our pantomine I updated a cue to add 4 parcans ,the next cue was a black out these same 4 pars stayed in the black out.In the end I had to overwrite the cue. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
This sounds like a bug to me.

Any dimmer/brightness channels that are programmed with non-zero values in memory 1 should fade to zero when memory 2 is triggered in the fade down time defined in memory 2.

Reference: LF-1882

Well same problem on the new Version 3.0 on the Frog :-(

if you load the show again it sems to work korrekt but normaly we only safe the show for backup. Well it also would by a nice feature :-) if we can chose a different fadetime for a few dimmers this would also be nice - but not the way it's working right now.

Thanks for fixing it soon!

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch