Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

New website

Jon Hole

Our online home's had a refurb, making it quicker and easier to find the info you need. Check it out at zero88.com

Thanks to the Internet Achive's "Wayback Machine", we've taken a trip down memory lane, looking at how our website has changed since 1998:

image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png   image.png

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 4 months later...

Less than half a year later, it's time for another website rebrand!

We've rebranded zero88.com to celebrate the completion of becoming part of ‘Cooper Lighting Solutions’.

Full info here: zero88.com/news/zero-88-launch-rebranded-website

We've also completed porting all of our legacy information over to the new website - the full history of 48 years can be found through the links at the bottom of the /control, /data and /power pages.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 3 years later...
44 minutes ago, Jon Hole said:

This thread is from November 2019, it's not recent and it was pre-merger with Vari-Lite.

41 minutes ago, Davidmk said:

Doh! It was highlighted and I just read the first post, saw the link and followed it. I swear my brain is turning into Marshmallow.

My fault! Sorry chaps! 😞