Record Memory Play Memory Clear Memories Edit Memory
Program Sequence Playback Sequence Sequence OptionsClear Sequence
Set Start AddressSet DMX PatchReset DMX PatchDMX Input
The Spice dimmer is a 12 channel 3U high 19” rack mountable dimmer and is available in the following variants:
- 12 x10 Amp Socapex
- 12 x10 Amp Harting
- The channels may be patched as a block or individually to the DMX.
- Each channel has a manually adjustable output level.
- Each channel can be set to follow one of four different dimming laws.
- Preheat for individual channels can be set to between 0% and 20%.
- Each channel can be topset to limit its maximum output level.
- Twelve programmable memories using an output grab method.
- Individual memories can be played back, when required.
- Editable memory fade times and channel levels.
- Three programmable sequences using the programmed memories.
- DMX fail mode (DMX Hold, Fade to Black or Fade to Memory).
- Reset Dimmer function.
- DMX status indication.
- Overheat indication and shutdown.
- Stand alone or network modes.
- Alarm state indication (if networked).
- Areas assignable to channels in network mode, allowing memory and sequence playback on an area basis.
- Lock function to prevent menu access.