Multi-Part FixturesSearching & Filtering Fixture ExportMissing FixturesFixture Editor
Selecting FixturesPatch GroupsFixture Channel NumberFixture NamesFixture Settings Change Fixture Edit DMX Address DMX InSyntaxDeleting Fixtures
General ChaseRaise and Lower Move On Dark Advanced
To set the IP address of a PC as per Windows 10:
- Right click Start, and choose "Network Connections", to open Settings
- Under "Change your network settings", click on "Change adapter options" to open Control Panel
- Right click on "Ethernet" and click "Properties" to open the Ethernet Properties
- Listed under "This connection uses the following items", double click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”, to open the IPv4 Properties
- Click “Use the following IP Address”
- Type in the static IP and subnet.
- A Default Gateway is not required
- Click OK.