Running along the bottom of the Fixture Schedule, just above the blue command line bar, are the fixture patch groups. These patch group buttons are automatically created, and can be used to quickly select fixtures and filter the Fixture Schedule. The currently chosen patch group is indicated with a red stripe.
You will receive the following patch groups:
- All Patched Fixtures - allows you to see all fixtures with a DMX address
- Unpatched Fixtures - allows you to see all fixtures without a DMX address
- Fixture Type - a patch group will be created for each different type of fixture in your show file. Fixture patch groups will be shown in fixture number order, with the fixture type with the lowest channel number shown first.
- DMX Universe - a patch group will be created for each universe you patch onto
Special Patch Groups:
- P/T Settings - a patch group will be created if moving lights have pan/tilt swapped or inverted
- Fixtures with DMX In - a patch group will be created if fixtures have been assigned a DMX In address
- Multi-Part Fixtures - a patch group will be created if you have multi-part fixtures in your show file.
- Non-Library Fixtures - allows you to see any fixtures in your show file that are not from the fixture library, displayed in red
- Multicell Fixtures - a patch group will be created if you have multicell fixtures in you show file.
- Cells Reversed - a patch group will be created if multicell fixtures have their cells reversed
If you are unsure what these terms mean, read on to find out what these are.