ZerOS IS THE OPERATING SYSTEM FOR ALL PREMIUM LIGHTING CONSOLES FROM ZERO 88.
Included with ZerOS is the latest Zero 88 fixture library. This comprehensive library includes details about colours on fixed wheels, gobo images and position information enabling ZerOS consoles to present a unified set of controls, regardless of the fixture being controlled.
Phantom ZerOS is an offline editor for the ZerOS consoles and provides full desk functionality from a standard Windows PC. Show files can be loaded from USB, manipulated using the standard desk controls and then re-saved as required. With the purchase of an unlock dongle, Phantom ZerOS can also be unlocked as a tracking backup solution to the main desk.
Please remember that you run beta software at your own risk. This software has not yet completed our testing procedures. If you are going to load a showfile onto beta software, please keep an original version of the showfile safe, encase the beta software saves data that can not be read on a previous release version of software.
- Quick & simple three-step programming method
- Playbacks (equivalent of Cue Stacks, Submasters or Chases)
- Flexible channel allocation across 64 universes
- Colour / Image Picker, Filter Libraries & “Moodboards by LEE Filters”
- Referencing palettes for Intensity, Colour, Beam, Position & Effects
- Pan/Tilt Grid & Gobo images
- Use RigSync to patch, configure and monitor RDM devices
- Free mobile apps for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS & Android
- Networking (including sACN, Art-Net 4 & CITP)
- Support for Media servers and Visualisation packages
- Show control - MIDI (Notes, Show Control & Timecode) & SMPTE / LTC
- Triggers - Real time clock, Contact closure, DMX In
- Support for external multi-touch monitors
- Auto save - never loose any data in a power outage
- Full Tracking Backup
- Patented & Award Winning
*Available features are dependent on the console that's running ZerOS. Not all consoles include all features.