Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

funky leapfrog

systech888

i recently took over a university auditorium here in dubai, we have a leapfrog48 with 42 generic fixtures on chilli pro dimmers. the thing is... i cant go past the "load" tab on the vga monitor and theres nothing in the consoles' lcd screen. weird tho - i get to control most dimming functions on all the lights and grand master and A/B faders are working fine. do i need to RESET this console to get rid of the "stuck" load tab??? i also cant access any other functions of the console - i cant save any presets. how does it go about RESETing this console, will i need to REPatch everyhting again if ever i do the hard reset???

PLEASE HELP.

:blink:

Hi there,

Your problem sounds like a corrupted show file on the desk. Try booting the desk with SHIFT held down on an external keyboard - this will bring up a boot menu which will allow you to clear the show file.

If this doesn't help you may like to try re-installing the desk software.

I hope this helps,

peter

Peter Kirkup