Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Removing tagged fixtures

Morten

Probably 8O

Any fixture data relating to the fixtures you have removed by unassigning them should be removed from memories, submasters, palettes and SX Buttons (Mambo Frog).

Data relating to the other fixtures should not be affected. However unfortunately it isn't...

Frog Reference 5495 - Unassigning fixtures should only remove the corresponding fixture data from the programmed memories, submasters, SX buttons and palettes. Data for other fixture types programmed in the show should not be affected.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

I had 6 scanners on fix 1-6 with some position palettes.

Then i added another 6 scanners on fix 7-12 and made some palettes with all 12 scanners tagged.

Then i unassigned the first 6 scanners and then only 1 palette worked with fix 7-12, and two or three half palettes (only pan(or tilt) changes...)

Now i tried to tag only fix 7-12 while saving palettes, but only palette 1 and 5 are working... Strange

Morten