Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Programming the Alcora

kjb

Please help, I am lighting a pantomime this week! Our Alcora board is less than a year old, and this is the first panto we are using it on. I intended to use the memory to set up the various scenes.

In order I set up all 22 light settings for the various scenes and saved them onto the memory. when I changed from programme mode to run mode, the order of the scenes were all mixed up, yet when returning to the programme mode, on the preview mode, they were again in the correct order.

Is this a common problem? or is the desk faulty?

Many thanks

First can you give me the desk serial number so I can date the hardware and the firmware installed.

Second something that I have had before is that when you go to program mode you must remember that the cue number being displayed, under normal conditions, is the next cue to be outputted when you press GO, not the current cue that is going out.

This is indicated by the next LED to the left of the display being lit.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com