Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

LEDs control of!

NickTaylor

Okay , having successfully used the itf that Peter posted, and very pleased at the effect. I am not sure where I am going wrong programming. I have a suspicion it is to do with partial programming or something like that. The desk and kit not in front of me otherwise i would play some more.

I can control the level of a colour or a combination, but if I copy to a memory master it becomes a switch, IE the colour is being copied, but not the level. Does that makes sense?

If the LED is programmed in and you go next , it changes to the next colour or whatever as a crossfade, but if you use the master to fade to black they stay on. As I said I think this is something to do with partial!

My young opo wizz kid is at university up north so I cant get him to help :)

As I say with the gear in front of me I could play, but I am getting close to programming up the show so want to know i am doing it right before I start!

Cheers

Nick