Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Problem with dmx out sirius 250

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you'll understand my Problem.

If I change the submaster pages there will be a very uncontrolled

movment / lighting of all fixtures. For example the scanner mirrors "tremor" and dimmerchannels "flash" for about one second.

Thats only when the submaster pages be changed.

If I put a dmx booster/splitter (outputs electrically isolated) between the desk and all fixtures then there are no problems.

Recently I notice an uncontrolled flashing of all channels for about two seconds. The Error seems to be randomly distributed.

I can't see any interrelationship to any acitvities I've done when it happens. It only happens once or twice a evenging (=10h).

I know that one of the submasters (#9) is fault - if it's put "absolute" to zero sometimes it flashes to 100%.

Is that the reason? I want to replace the fader - is there anything that should be checked too?

And last but not least: May you tell me where I can get spare parts for the desk in Germany?

Many thanks and best regards

Christian