Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Presets (like on a Pearl)

hwell

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to make presets, like on a pearl? On a pearl you can program a Position, color and gobo (for example) on one button. When you press it the beam will change in that color, go to that position and that gobo will be enabled.

Is there a way to do this on a Leap Frog? I have to do a show on 31st of december, and I would like to know if there's a solution to this. I can also program submasters, but then I have to make an awful lot of them, and switch pages continuously.

Thanks in Forward.

Sorry for my bad English of bad explaination, I'm dutch ;)

Greetings, Harm Wellink

On a pearl you can program a Position, color and gobo (for example) on one button. When you press it the beam will change in that color, go to that position and that gobo will be enabled.

Well sounds like the "fucus-memories" on the old Sirius 250. I miss them too - you could just put all together and change the settings of your movinglights a very easy way.

Submasters / memories are not so fast to reload. Specialy if you use touchscreen it would be much easier to have mixed cues.

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

Well sounds like the "fucus-memories" on the old Sirius 250. I miss them too - you could just put all together and change the settings of your movinglights a very easy way.

Submasters / memories are not so fast to reload. Specialy if you use touchscreen it would be much easier to have mixed cues.

You can use the mfks. First create your position, beamshape [...] presets. Then program a Macro which selects the presets you want to be enabled.

(The result is almost like the Focus Submasters at the S250)

Otherwise you can program a submaster. To enable the program by pressing one button, press setup + the submasters flash button and choose go or latch in the "Flash button action".