Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Working out the Submaster Section

Ben Fekete

Hello,

Right now I'm trying to learn the Leap Frog 48 in the same way that I know how to run an old Frog. The board is used on the fly usually for live events using multiple movers and a couple dimmers. The Movers I'm using are ROBE and work well with the old Frog as well are functioning well with the memories of the new Leap Frog. The movers are the only thing we program into memories and then transfered onto sub-masters.

On the old frog, when a sub-master is lowered to zero the position, color, and beam-shape stay in that zeroed sub-master's position. On the Leap Frog, a zeroed sub-master changes back the movers to the last programed memory. I want it to run like the old one. Help...

Hi Ben,

The Submaster default setting is Release Yes.

You alter this either in general via Dest Setup/ Submaster Defaults and change the Release to "No" by default or do it during the normal workflow where it is needed.

Subs which are set to Release "No" can be released by "Clear" button and Submaster Flash Button.

Cheers

Sven

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna