Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Remote operation via Windows

CTLX

Deeply frustrated by lack of Android remote facilities so thought I'd try the Windows facility which comes on the Utility disk. However I cannot get a screen display which will display the buttons to move from the initial screen selected. Tried various screens and various computers to no effect. The phantom option does however give a full and proper display and method of moving between screens so it must be the other files supplied that don't work for me. Anyone else use the Window control approach and/or can advise on a method of getting round my problem?

Whilst I can get the PC to communicate with the desk and can do what ever the selected screen enables me to do - the problem is not a communication one but simply moving between screens even when the screens are maximised and the bottom toolbar is removed.

Ta

Deeply frustrated by lack of Android remote

It's taking slightly longer than we hoped, but it's coming:

preview.png

However I cannot get a screen display which will display the buttons to move from the initial screen selected. Tried various screens and various computers to no effect ... the problem is not a communication one but simply moving between screens even when the screens are maximised and the bottom toolbar is removed.

You should be able to just click the "Desktop 1" button on the bottom left corner of the screen, and then choose another Desktop. The "Programming" desktop is the one you are looking for I think.

Desktop 1.png

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control