Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

updating with Cue only

Kusky

Hey Guys,

I am having major problems updating memories that were recorded with Smart Tag on. If i load a memory to be updated it will update that memory but throw random things in the memory after it or just drop info completely. If i am just sitting in the cue and do not load it most of the time it just ignores what i have tried to update it with. This is becoming a huge problem as i can not update properly. There are even times when i have recorded 4 memories and have updated memory 2 and thing would change in this memory than memory 3 would be OK but then memory 4 would be way out of wack.

I really can even explain it. I can give you very basic explanations if you need them but this is really staring to suck!!!!!!!

Hi Tara

There are a number of bugs we've found with Cue Only updates in version 2.15 which are in the process of being fixed. We'll have a public beta test version out shortly which should fix the majority of them, but please let us know of any examples and we'll get onto them straight away.

Peter

Peter Kirkup