Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Release go button and programming submaster

paolino

Good morning.

I've 2 little question:

- When i click on "Go Button" how i can release all? (like "clear" 2 times in normal operation mode)

- Can i program an submaster like exclusion of the intensity oh an moving head?

ex.: I run my show, and in one scene i don't want the martin Mac600. i want a cursor that when i trigger on, the intensity of Mac600 goes to 0

Thanks!

Paolo

Hi Paulo

You can release the cue stack using CLEAR+MEMORIES. You can also apply this to submasters too - CLEAR+SUBMASTERS.

If you're running in Tracking-Advanced mode, you can create an intensity only submsater for the moving lights easily. In other modes, this may prove more difficult to achieve. Which mode are you using?

Peter

Peter Kirkup

Thanks for the first answer.

For the second, i'm running in Tracking-Advanced mode, but in the method you've explain, i've a submaster like a master of intensity, and when i programming a scene i must prepare the scene like i want, then raise off the submaster!

Ex. sub 1-10 intesity of moving head at 100.

i prepare the scene with the moving head and i can't toch the intensity wheel

Raise off the sub 1-10 at 0%

Recording the scene.

is it correct?

Thanks

Hi Paolino,

If you are in tracking advance mode, and Smart Tag is off, you don't even need to lower the submaster, as the console will only record what is tagged (when you move a wheel, the background inverts to a white background, which indicates that it's tagged). By turning intensity on from the submaster, instead of from the wheel, you are not actually tagging that parameter.

Hope this helps,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control