Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Binding a Disco Ball

Jollis

Our school uses a Jester Keyboard (Zero 88) for our lighting plot and we had a disco ball added to SHIFT+1 and when recently trying to use the disco ball I found that the disco ball had been removed. I was wondering how I can re-add the disco ball to the SHIFT+1 key? Would you be able to provide me with some instructions on how to re add the disco ball to the lighting board?

Page 27 and page 30/31 of the manual: http://www.zero88.com/manuals/7340300_jestermanual_3_4.pdf

Your mirror ball was an "Auxiliary".

You will need to find out what DMX channel the mirror ball is connected to. My assumption is you have some sort of DMX controlled mains relay, as I wouldn't expect a mirror ball to be connected to a dimmer (if nothing else, channel preheat is usually enough to run mirror ball motors continuously...)