Zero 88 Community Support Forum

ZerOS 7.13 Released

Dear All,

We’re excited to announce the availability of ZerOS 7.13, a new update for consoles and servers running the ZerOS Operating System.

New Features include:

• ZerOS Fixture Creator & Editor
  • Pinned Fixture Manufacturers & Types
  • Improved Fixture Search
  • GDTF (General Device Type Format) support
  • ZerOS Library 3.3
  • Various enhancements and bug fixes

Please see the Release Notes for full details. The Online Manual has also been updated to support all the new features: https://zero88.com/manuals/zeros

ZerOS 7.13, Phantom ZerOS 7.13 (offline editor) and the Release Notes can be found at zero88.com/zeros

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@zero88.com

Kind regards,

Jon

• Like 1

Of course we're forever ungrateful and are intrigued what is being worked on for 7.14 (or beyond)! 😀

Possibly the wrong thread to ask in but I'm interested if there is anything upcoming for the (FLX) Effects Engine or it you might add more preset effects to the library (I'm not sure if you can add these via a library update or if it would require a new ZerOS release). My next show in October will require me to us a lot more movement and colour effects (I realise there won't be a new ZerOS before then!).

6 minutes ago, kgallen said:

Of course we're forever ungrateful and are intrigued what is being worked on for 7.14 (or beyond)! 😀

I'd expect nothing less 🙂  

6 minutes ago, kgallen said:

(I'm not sure if you can add these via a library update or if it would require a new ZerOS release).

Waveforms and Auto Effect Palettes are all provided by ZerOS Library.

26 minutes ago, kgallen said:

a lot more movement and colour effects

What would you be looking for?

46 minutes ago, Jon Hole said:

What would you be looking for?

Hi Jon,

It's quite likely the current Auto Effects library will have what I need - once I've worked out how to tweak them to my needs. The additions you made a couple of ZerOS back were very useful, I was just curious if you'd had more ideas/requests and were building more options in.

I'll ask in a new/separate thread how you guys might suggest I build a certain effect (with LED movers).

Thanks!

Kevin

1 minute ago, kgallen said:

The additions you made a couple of ZerOS back were very useful, I was just curious if you'd had more ideas/requests and were building more options in.

Currently, I don't believe we've heard of any new ideas based on the current waveform engine... but we're all ears to good ones! We do have ideas about more substantial changes one day.